In the fast-paced world of online marketing, it can be difficult to stay on top of the latest social event news and tools available to build your brand, especially if you are a smaller business. But social media is now an essential part of every company’s marketing strategy and ignoring this important marketing platform is like saying, ‘I don’t need any new business.’
And social media is not just about marketing anymore. Today, almost everyone uses the Internet to compare and buy products and services, and interact with their favorite brands. So it has also become about responding immediately to customers’ concerns, allowing consumers to connect with real people, giving 24/7 customer support and generating product ideas through customer feedback.
So how do you figure it all out?
Here’s some places you can go for valuable social event news and advice:
Conferences and Courses
- Check back with ‘Social Media Week’ regularly for their latest social event conferences and classes. They always have something going on that you can be a part of that will help your business.
- Social Fresh- is a social media education and training company that brings some of the top industry speakers together at their two yearly conferences, Social Fresh East and West, to share the latest social event news with you.
Podcasts and Infographics
- Get ways to provide ‘youtility’ to your customers with Social Media Examiner’s expertly insightful Social Media Marketing podcast.
- If you’re visually inclined, ‘Social Media Today’ has some excellent infographics to put you ahead on the social media learning curve.
- Join a ‘Mashable Meetup’ in your community and get the chance to talk face-to-face with local business people like yourself about social media and technology.
- Enjoy a tasty meal through the social dining network ‘Grubwithus’ at some of the best restaurants in your area, while discussing the latest social event news.
For social media event technology solutions, contact our team at Keshot Photo Booths. We’re happy to help you find the best way to integrate social media photo and video sharing into your company’s live event.