Photo Booth Rental Prices
Get Your Quote Quickly and Easily Today!
To give you a price, our team will ask you a few, brief questions to learn more about your event’s details and goals so that we can provide you with the best way to achieve your photo booth marketing goals.
How Much Does A Photo Booth Cost?
When you buy our social media photo booth, you have the option of customizing your experience any way you want. The following features are all things that you can add to your social media photo booth package.
- Virtual Props. Purchasing a photo booth with these capabilities starts at $700. With Virtual Props, your guests can drag and drop virtual props into their pictures. These props are custom designed to fit with your brand.
- Green Screen. Purchasing a social media photo booth with a green screen feature starts at $1250. Having a green screen allows your guests to immerse themselves in their picture and your brand. The background transforms the image into a background that you choose and will support your event.
- Face Me. Purchasing a photo booth with these capabilities starts at $1,500. It comes with a multi-camera 9-camera setup. It is the most versatile option that we have. The Face Me feature offers flexibility to users, allowing them to create enhanced animations.
- Multi-Camera. Purchasing a social media photo booth with the multi-camera feature are available starting at $5,000. The multi-camera feature allows for guests to become a different person by digitally replacing their face.
- Slow Motion. Purchasing our photo booth with slow motion starts at $700. This is a great way to help your images attract more attention on social media as the video that your guests make will be in slow motion.
- Cinemagraph Booth. Buying a Cinemagraph Booth starts at $1200. It’s a great marketing method that takes still images and adds small, repeated movement in them.